Friday, October 22, 2010

Five Finger Death Punch

Well I have been had.  I was an idiot and trusted someone I should not have.  I don't want to go into it because its yet unresolved and to be honest it will just re-infuriate me.  This person in a nut shell stole $700 from me and has yet to show any remorse.  She states she will pay me back because she is family, kind of.  She is Buzz's ex step sister.  So really shes not family he is only nice enough to consider her as such.  This entire event has tested my patience. 

I am happy to report, no real breakdown.  As you might recall I have recently stopped taking medications that for the longest time I thought I required.  I took that medication to deal with lots of things but primarily for dealing with these particular situations.  Moments of extreme stress.  But all in all I think I handled it rather well with only a few minor outbursts that would pretty tame.  Nevertheless this has upset me beyond belief and has been the cause of an unusual amount of stress and tension. 

Then you have the fact that Buzz is having surgery on November 1st for a blowout fracture of his left orbital floor (eye bone).  He has never had surgery and is pretty nervous, but his eye is getting worse, it seems to be sinking in his socket more and more.  Surgery is a must.  We will both be taking time off work and having to borrow some cash to pay for the deductible.  The fight promoter has a legal responsibility to pay but we aren't counting on that. He wants to use this crappy insurance he has but its not worth the paper its printed on.  So the last few weeks have been trying and emotionally draining. 

Then I hear my sister was rushed to the ER last night after struggling with the worlds worst case of the shits.  10 days.  Holy shit, pun intended.  She was thought to have a gallbladder issue and in the last few days shes gone from, might have to have surgery, to feeling better, to being taken to the ER last night.  When it rains it pours huh?

On the bright side all of Buzz's R+R?   It seems that without the constant grind of the gym Buzz is a lot more active in the bedroom.  This month we starting tracking ovulation too so it seems the stars are aligning.  It will take him at least 2 more months to recover so we can spend the end of this year focusing on TTC.  He still doesn't want me to broadcast the fact I am ovulating or to be naggy with symptoms and girlie things, but this is a great step forward in our journey to start a family.  Somehow amidst all the crap the world is tossing at me I have a great sense of hope.  I cant explain it but I finally feel at ease and dare I say relaxed about everything.  I somehow know everything will be fine and I cant tell you how happy this all makes me.  I wish all of us this sense of contentment. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're dealing with all of this stress - but congrats on actually DEALING with it (and all without the meds)! That is fantastic :)

    And remember, the stress is just for the moment. It will resolve and fall aside at some point and you will be stronger for living through it!

    ReplyDelete